'Ve been busy this week working everyday 1o.3oam-1o.3opm. Yeah everyday(:
I'm so tired man. Few things @ work!:
(1) I damn got xiao hai yuan. Affinity with kids! They all lyk to play with me.
Got one grumpy gal tdy damn piss when she walk in. Then I nv care her. I smile to her she dao me!
After a while she started talking to me and playing. Haha. I feel damn kiddo playing catching-.-
Then suddenly she come hold my hand and pull me to one corner. And showed me the watch she broke, and she hug my leg and give the ke lian look!
Wahaha. And I fix the watch for her she damn happy! And when she left she turned ard and waved byebye!(:
(2) I damn wanna pee and the toilet there super long queue everytime. Effing long seriously. And I rly needa pee.
And there's a ginna inside cnt pee for nuts and the mama keep whistling. Wtfwtfwtf. And after I'm done gg wash hand liao, tht mama still whistling.
Nuts they r totally wasting time, took up a cubicle AND make everyone wanna pee more. Thnks arh(:
(3) Charmaine and siting r cool buddz at work(not tht others not cool lah, juz tht we click better)!
And tht day work tgr was damn fun!
(4) My mind is preoccupied with tmr stuffs. Vry incoherent. Update next time, with picts!
Cuz I know all words quite sian. Byeeeee(:
I'm so gonna squeeze into tms uniform tmr. I'm so gonna weigh myself tmr. And I'm so not gonna look at the scale itself sucktard)):im damn fking sad, and this time I totally know why. Its lyk life with a missing piece of jigsaw. Its gonna be empty till sth else fills its place up.
Won't see you again, I'll forget abt you I hope.
Fk I'm damn sad. If you rly have the courage to ask where did I vanished, find me.
Will you miss me if you don't see tmr, and the day after, and the day after..