I FOUND A JOB(((:THNKS AHWAN N SIMING for going bugis with me on a nice Sunday with lots of other stuffs to do but still went tgr with me to jiayou for me. muahaha. though eileen keep telling its not scary, im still kinda WEIRDWEIRD~ im so lucky, im a lucky girl. tht i get opportunities others dont get. thnks a millionnnnnnn. Im happy, even w/o you. Im happy, I tell myself.
Mum: you gotten your pay from XXXX?
Me: yah.
Mum: you gotten your pay from XXXX?
Me: yah.
Mum: you gotten your pay from XXXX?
Me: no, cuz I only worked for 1 day-.=
Mum: you worked at many places hor?
Me: …
*actually no lah. loyang there de factory is contract wht, one month jiu over liao. Retail is cuz its toooo far so I quit. defulane tht factory is so buaytahan!!! i work one day im so dead tired. fine, shall not reveal too much abt typical spore factories*
reporting for work tmr, for the rest of the month I wld be damn damn damn busy. sorry ahwan!!! (if u see this, and ENA OSO!!!) SRYSRYSRYSRY!! Sorry>.< im so sorryyyyyyyy.
tmr!!! okay it feels kinda weird bussing ard this morning, cuz i see students n hey im not heading to school but work. thts lyk omgomgomg im no longer a sec sch student liao. nth much changed for me, n when i wrote "02012009" n hs was damn mean to laugh at tht, but she changed for me lah. "i sneeze u sneeze i sneeze u sneeze" *smiles n talks to mushrooom" "sing gary+snsd+i dno wht else" friend i miss you lots.
made cards for ppl ard me!!! halfway done, i noe i dont have much time. school is next wk nia, no time no time!!! n got 3 bdae cards to make other than cards for tcrs n schmates(classmates n juniors). yeah i love pretteh cards. n im so sry cuz its not tht i hate some tcrs but i rly dont feel the need, i mean THT KIND of ppl wont appreciate things right. shall not waste my braincells, materials and time.
i lost the ability to cry. i could only scream within myself. fk. its not lyk i wanted it to happen. fk. its not lyk drifting apart is all my fault. oh, this look lyk any typical post on any random blog but hell no, this aint abt family nor friends. okay. get it? its abt you, none other than you. why does the whole world know everything abt you except for me. why. becuz I didn bother to find out? fk. its not tht im pissed, i mean i am lah but its more of sad. fine I give up, u pro, u win. sui bian ni.