TOL.saw this somewhere and thts wht I rly needed now.
After yrs of being lyk tht sufen finally realized tht if she don't wake up nobody would. Thts not a joke or whtever. Though no pun intended cuz its rly literal lah. And she finally adopted some self identity which she lost ever since life in tms starts to get no life. She shld be studying damn hard for ss but all she thinks of now is MZZDWAN even though she watched first 14episode alr. Phys is byebye cuz chpt8,9,10 seems to be okayy. Well who knows wht other things she's gg to screw up apart from broken bonds and broken promises which seems so redundant n meaningless now. where now I say thank you v much cuz she has more time though less conc cuz anw I hate electrolysis.and she finally learnt the lesson tht tears doesn save the day and she just have to forget everything which is next to impossible cuz everythng is somehow etched. Stronger than ester linkages, fragile as paper clip.
I hated to be kept in the dark, when will u ever admit it lor?
N whenever I most needed my resource package, its alwaes not with me. Ohwells, it pays too much to be a good snr trying to help jnr? Opps.
N when everythng is screwed up lyk present moment and last thing I need is ur sarcasm, save it for urself. I said thnks in advance.
I knew I had been incoherent so if u don't get any single shit juz click the bldy red button cuz who cares if understood the above or not cuz its not lyk ure required to do a summary nor compre out of it.
This is not pms though. Cuz I don't lock up posts in lj lyk somebody does, I need to see whr the prob lies.juz ignore this if it doesn concerns u.oh crap.