fugly fucktard,
dont kaobeh ppl when ure juz a coward urself. U think everyone likes u? Pls, ur looks is enough to break. Break a lot of things((: n u dont even dare to speak up for urself. Only know how to kaobehkaobu on ur blog. This makes me despise u even more, cuz fyi, I look down on u since second one. N many things proved me right, u deserved to be looked down on forever. Fugly thing, a word of advice, nv look into the mirror at night, actually in the day too lah, cuz u may scare urself to death. N its ur inferiority acting up tht u go ard n call ppl ugly. At least, thts the obvious lah. No need brains to know abt tht. And maybe cuz u have a foul mouth no wonder ur face looks lyk this. U re the worst guy I ever seen. Ure even much more worse than I tot. I feel sad for u. Maybe everyone can chip in for ur plastic surgery fees bah. Lighten ur heavy load. Smartypants righteous guy((:
Eh. I rly rly see no point lah. As long as I'm immune to it I will be fine. Last time. Yeah. N dont tell me abt the fcking siblings anymore. Cuz they re juz fucktard n ccb nia. Not worth my attention. Ppl in 402 have to study. See the diff now? I rly dont understand. They r not welcome actually but still comes n view n gets themselves angry.eh, first line of disclaimer. I think thts greatest height of stupidity. Its either u dont look, or n look n dont be angry. Tht works the bez. But apparently not for noble but stupid ppl((: so, sayonara fcktards, I dont wish to get involved with such lowlives. Cuz ppl with brains juz dont need to show off, only those who think they v smart needs to annoince it on his blog lor.
Addmaths: PROVED! Full mrks(: yeah.