*****vry important. date of post: 1/1/08
Durian puff zhang da le okayy? Haha. Dun worry abt me le! This is how I start.
I rmbed how I cried n criend on
bus 3, telling cherlyn how mean my classmates WERE.
How I drop my chicken rice on the 1st day of pri 1 and how I refuse to get another plate.
How we hang out together, cuz I used to eat alone in the canteen. I once hated recess.
How ppl refuse to work wid me for projs, cuz im so hard to please
How my teacher made me apologise infront of the whole class. When I didn even noe wads happening.
How I was eating my recess outside the staffroom, cuz I was tokin to blah.
How I actually got hundred, n ended up wid 98 cuz there was a marking error.
How we toked lyk mad ppl who nv toked b4 during social studies. Cuz is lyk so boring. Sry
mdm hamimah.
How theodora’s sis bullied us, throwing our things all ard. I cried. Lyk wad else can u expect frm a p1?
How stupid
dom left the sch. The last thing he told me left me with nth but trouble. Tat was the last time I saw him in prps uniform. He went wsps aft tht.
How two friends of different genders went tuition together n can nv be frenz anymore.
How I was knock off my bike n fell on the 1st day of exams. I was late for my paper tnks to
zy.
How I got the scar n how u got urs.
How we fell down together, laughing at each other.
How me n ash once fought in class. Thts omg.
How si-las was made fun of, cuz of his insect phobia.
How me n yq juz cant get along well n got audrey stuck in between.
How the teachers made us walk hand in hand. Gals n boys of course. How
henry had such a great idea tht we were spared frm it.
How weird it was to get into tms. Alone. At tht time.Part 2How weird it was to get into tms. Alone. At tht time.How I got to know
shiqi n jiayu. When we could tok anything under the sun.
How I got into tmsco. The bez thing tht I had ever did.
How I slacked through the days wid
eileen n huiyann.
How they
helped me frm being chosen to solo.
How they ran lyk mad ard the sch, cuz of. Lalala.
How they played
CNY songs out of no occasion.
How I lean on their shoulder lyk
xiaomei.
How hard we laughed.
How I got to noe
bell n kim.
How we went out for celebrations.
How
bell accompanied me throughout, juz becuz I asked her to.
How she rejected faith’s request juz to stay.
How hard kim n I tried fenyong.
How we survied through the syf.
How we got our jnrs
How I love
jina, cuz she is my jiu xing***
How
yunyi bao xue guan at my lowest height of stupidity.
How
me, yunyi, eileen n huiyann toked in the classroom. N the nex momment they’re back wid lots of tibits. Haha. Tnks.
How bonded we are. How bonded tmsco is.
How I had sleepless nights cuz sth happened to her.
How I love ppl ard me.
How I miss ppl far-but-yet-I-love-so-much.
Part3how we went ribencun.
Kexin n rach, I hate jogging.
How we went for tiring but vry fun badminton.
How the jnrs beame my jnrs.
How
eileen said she dun lyk to bond wid jnrs. But I told her I lyk.
Oh god. Tht doesn applies to everyone.
How my dear
shiyee created trouble.
How
shuling is so carefree. Wah. The one I lyk most cuz she is soo sensible wor. My phone bill bao again.
How cute is
samantha. Who is a blurr sotongg. Haha.
How
brandon need to add more oil. Cuz his snr aint doing anything abt his not-so-good skill.
How
justin is trained. N how hardworking he is. Can see de lehh.
How quiet is
connie. When we tok occasionally.
How playful is yijia. Alwaes trying to gain attention.
To my dear jnrs, call me up or sms me if u need to tok lor. I will answer de la. Dun worry! Lyk how my snr is there for me. Although I aint a gd snr, but juz bear wid it. Haha.
How I love
xuanyue. Cuz here’s the reason: I got to noe them:
EILEENN who is foreva so cool n calm. Having good resolution to a lot of things.
HUIYANN who is alwaes there to cheer us up. The xiao wu gui who nv fails to be the kai xin guo.
ISABELL the super sweet n caring de gal who puts in so much effort in her letters.
JINA who is the one alwaes there to lend a helping hand.
Part Lasthow
huizhen knows me. Cuz I only told her abt wad happened.
How
sufiah suusuu was called su-fire by dear blur queen shirley.
How
the crew worked together to serve.
Eileen. I wun tell u I hate my work le!
How I was welcomed aft leaving a month.
Drop by n u might be served by
ben xiao jie2008!!!
Yeah! Im now a upper sec liao wor!!
BOOOO! Bye
bell. I will miss u super super much de!! With lots n lots of love, muz take care!
Bye
qipei too!
BYE. 2008, a beta yr.